skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lady Queen Obscene

Friday, July 15, 2005

Reeeeeeeeeeeetardddd


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See!
This is exactly what you get when you combine an extremely narcissistic, retarded idiot with a camera on a boring night. And yes, that's a small jam jar. See? Retarded.
Or maybe just too bored and too spazzz.
Help me!


Baybeats with Viv, Mun and Sheryl tomorrow. Anyone else is welcome to join us! :)
Posted by Nic at 10:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2006 (143)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2005 (174)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • After math tuition today I went back to Viv's plac...
      • I Remember YouThis morning I was late for art as I...
      • This is Bob! He was born during MATH lesson today ...
      • And there you have it.. Buttheads! Haha. I've a bu...
      • ReeeeeeeeeeeetarddddSee!This is exactly what you g...
      • Sunshine's over here comes the rain-falling down, ...
      • moods
      • Multiple explosions on London transit systemThat's...
      • Lifeguards and goodbyesWell now I'm a proper, cert...
      • Denise! This is for you!! :PNic says "No to Mark C...
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (12)

About Me

Nic
View my complete profile